-Additional job responsibilities - The duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the role holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience.
• University degree and/or specification in financial management/accounting will be an advantage.
• Three years’ professional working experience, preferably in the development sector
• Professional working experience with international organizations preferable
• High level of integrity and ability to work as part of a professional team
• Ability to work under high pressure to meet tight deadlines
• Skills in administration
• Proven team working ability
• Willingness to work in field office location
• Commitment to and understanding of Save the Children’s aims, values and principles
• Good communications skills, including English language ability
• Computer proficiency, especially MS Excel