Under the leadership of the Country Manager and in coordination with the UK team, your role will be to:
· Record and classify daily transactions on a regular basis.
· Produce regular (normally monthly) finance reports, including cash flow forecasts, and bank reconciliation of all accounts within 10 days of period ends.
· Responsible for handling of petty cash.
· Responsible for payment of expenses upon the approval of Country Manager and/or Executive Director.
· Maintain a finance filing system at Prospect Burma Myanmar’s offices with such indexing and other supporting material to find vouchers and supporting paperwork for all entries in the accounting system
· Prepare the necessary paperwork on the annual accounts to hand on to the accountant / auditor within a month of year end
· Produce financial reports as instructed by the Country Manager Myanmar office and Finance Manager from UK office.
· Be available at reasonable notice to discuss finance matters with the Country Manager and other officers of Prospect Burma at its offices.
· Deal with tax authorities in Myanmar including tax reporting and payment.
· Receive donations and record in Database system.
· Ensure that all financial controls are in place and meet all required rules and regulations.
- · Assist in building relationships with fresh graduate, alumni and current students to facilitate alumni networking and student support.
- · Assist in collecting and entering students/alumni data in our database system.
- · Assist in developing our Facebook Account, Page and Alumni group, website and other social media as required.
· In conjunction with the Country Manager and the UK team, support all administrative processes for projects, programmes and the Myanmar Office as a whole
· Assist in preparation of government related correspondences and keeping record.
· Assist in fundraising activities and other events;
· Provide logistical support with any travel of staff and visitors.
· Serve as receptionist of the office for receiving guests/visitors.
· Take care of office supplies and utilities.
· Coordinate for maintenance and repairing of office equipment, lightning, furniture, etc. when needed.
· Take care of office’s security and cleanliness.
· Undertake any other administrative tasks as required by the Country Manager.
How to apply – send a CV, Cover letter and completed Application form related documents to HR (firstname.lastname@example.org) by October 4, 2020. Please visit www.prospectburma.org for further information.