· Work in collaborative team analyzing client issues and interviewing key personnel.
· Participate in client presentations.
· Liaise with client executives, lawyers and financial professionals as required.
· Identify issues, define symptoms and recommend solutions.
· Prioritize your objectives and contribute to project planning and status reporting.
· Analyze financial data, review accounting records and develop financial models.
· Assist senior members of the team to increase the profile of the team externally and internally.
· Build and manage relationships with peers within other practice areas of Deloitte.
· Use available knowledge networks to extract relevant information for projects.
· Contribute qualifications, deliverables from projects to global knowledge database.
· Support documentation and sharing of lessons learned from each project.
· Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials and business focus.
· 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
· Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work well with others effectively in teams.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualized new approaches and solutions.
· Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving.
As many as possible of the following qualities would be desirable, with the aptitude to develop the ones you do not already possess: CPA, or other equivalent designation (completed or in progress)