Main Area of Responsibility
- Assist the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis in the production of the annual and strategic plans (AP/SP, PMM & LE) for the market that will provide management to establish plan, goals and KPI to measure company’s performance.
- Work with the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis to produce accurate and timely financial forecasts and assist in the development of remedial actions to support achievement of functional budgets and consistently updates budgets in light of new information.
- Contribute to team effort by gathering and organizing financial data from all the departments to accomplish related results as needed and by preparing the financial data as required formats to load in the planning system (TM1) to drive efficiency in delivering routine outputs.
- Support the accounting team to complete an accurate close process, ensuring that all required commentaries are completed in line with JTI requirements and analyzing causes of unexpected variance against the budget and business plan.
- Conduct actual month-end, quarterly and year end closing analysis against forecast (Opex and marketing program) by collaborating with the accounting team and the functional departments to ensure all the transactions are delivered within agreed spend limits key knowledge and compliance with all the company standards and procedures.
- Prepare and analyze capital expenditure budget and depreciation report in line with the appropriate standards, guidelines utilizing the proposed formats and analytical tool (EAM system) to promote operational effectiveness.
- Perform Ad hoc report and analyses as required to support to Financial Planning & Analysis Manager.
Education : Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related qualifications.
Work Experience : 2-3 years’ experience in related background
Language skills : Articulate with verbal and written communication skills
Functional Skills :
- Strong in knowledge sharing and engage with functional teams
- Good skills on Microsoft Office Applications
- Excel is a must/ experience in planning software preferred.