- Coordinate, administer and monitor the maintenance, repair and replacement of parts in Vehicles.
- Ensure preventative maintenance programs are carried out as per schedule and monitor post repair performance.
- Supervise and if necessary undertake the timely repair and servicing of damaged vehicles in order to minimize downtime.
- Planning the trucks in advance according to the Booking Plan/orders sent by CS team.
- Use fleet GPS Tracking management (G Track) to track and monitor the various aspects of fleet and driver operations in order to deliver the
cargoes to the customer in time.
- Ensure all vehicle operation policies and systems are up to date and enforced within field operation.
- Update knowledge of transport regulations set by the Government. For instance, knowledge of Road Safety Registration for Container Trailer which is an extension of the Road Transport Safety Standardization Scheme (RTSSS) and Traffic Law.
- Check with the drivers and estimate the loading/unloading timesand follow-up other performance.
- To develop and maintain the record-keeping system (truck No, Truck licensing, Driver registrations, Driver Scroll for KPI and so on)
- Understanding of what is the more important jobs and makedecisions promptly to assign diver and truck.
- To take care from drivers situations and their concerns. Solve the problems, complaints and suggest appropriate solution to management team.
- Effective communication and remain calm under immense pressure.
- Review the performance of drivers monthly and take necessary actions if needed.
- Plan, organize and manage the work of subordinate drivers to ensure that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
- Develop, maintain and ensure adherence to disciplinary procedures and drivers' orientation program
- To record the proper use of fuel for long trips; maintain log and account for fuel and oil tanks
A Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Management or related fields.
3 or 5 years work experience in related field.
Direct experience working in logistics business/company would be an advantage.
Excellent internal & external communication skills.
Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other software.
Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques.
Awareness of industry's latest technology trends and applications.
Must be able to read, write and speak English very good level.
The preferred competencies
Good & Clear Communication skills
Leaderships Skill: To motivate the team, work with them to make sure they abide by all
company policies and procedures.
Problem Analysis and Problem Solving Skills
Flexibility and Initiative
Planning & Organizing Skills