Responsibilities of Front Office Supervisor
- To overview and ensure the smooth operation of all the activities of the front office
- To monitor and review the checklist of all the arrival and departures
- To give a warm welcome to all the guests and to provide them with the best possible services
- To handle the booking and reservation duties and to resolve issues if there are any complaints, especially about the quality of services delivered by the staff members
- To work as per the instructions given by the front office manager and to organize and coordinate all the front office duties
- To supervise the front office staff and to ensure that they adhere by the rules and regulations of the hotel and to make sure that discipline is followed by all the staff members
- The front office supervisor is responsible for communicating and directing the staff members in a clear and concise manner and provides details regarding their work if possible in a written format.
. Essential Skills and Abilities
- The person should have a minimum degree in a relevant subject.
- It will be an added advantage for the person having 2-3 years of working experience in front desk supervision.
- The individual aspiring to be in this profession should be able to deal with internal and external customers with high levels of patience, diplomacy and tact.
- Excellent organization and management skills, effective communication skills, ability to function well in pressure situations, etc., are some of the other required skills.