• Uphold the mission, vision and values of Network Activities Group (NAG) in Myanmar.
• Adhere the rules and regulations, procedures, and policies of Network Activities Group in
• Provide technical requirement-related to gender training and gender concept that need for the
• Provide the project with community mobilization, facilitation, organizing and strengthening
• Coordinate with Gender focal persons from donor organization and share the information &
experiences regarding gender and gender-related issues.
• Provide NAG head quarter program team and communication team with translating genderrelated issues and information.
• Provide to organize every gender-related event and campaign.
• Prepare field level report and submit to Project Manager.
• Provide monthly, quarterly and annually technical and progress report.
• Take any other relevant duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Bachelor degree and relevant experiences.
• Previous experience as facilitating and gender awareness similar community development projects
• At least 2 years’ experience in gender, communication, community development and resource
• Experience in community mobilizing/organizing using participatory methods.
• Strong familiarity with participatory development approaches
• Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment
• Understanding of team building skills, basic community organizing and facilitation skills
• Ability to ride motorbike
• Ability to speak Shan Language (Desirable)
• Respect for accountability, transparency and openness.
• Ability to work under pressure.