We are looking for the highly motivate and skillful candidates for GM role.
- Plan, Coordinate and manage to business operations to achieve corporate goals.
- Overseeing daily business operations.
- Develop and implement business plan for profitability.
- Plans and organizes staff welfare activities and programmers to engage employees.
- Evaluating performance and productivity.
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
- Collect market intelligence of consumer trend and behavior.
- Provides leadership and mentor ship to the team.
- Reports directly to Chairman and responsible for the overall stability and profitability of the whole operation.
- Degree in Business Management /Business Administration or equivalent, MBA or M.B.B.S or Ph.D. is a plus.
- Age between 45 and 55.
- Experience on the international level business is a must.
- Exposure to the International level communication is an added advantage.
- Great Commend of English (4 skills) – (Relevant Certificate Required)
- Proficient in utilizing of MS Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), E-mail, Internet and capable of typing both English and Myanmar.
- Must be able to travel overseas and local with minimum notice period when required.
- Must be able to work on long term.
- Willing to work additional responsibilities upon requirement.
- Minimum 4 years and above of working experience as general manager.
- Good communication and leadership skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and pro-active.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Integrity and honest.
- Strong personality and self-confident.
- Coaching skills.
- Risk management skill.
- Efficient in work and time management.
- Ability to prioritize and able to work under pressure.
Job Type : Full Time
Working hours : 9 am to 6 pm, Monday through Saturday except Saturday which is 9am to 12.00pm
(Must be able to handle the problem at any time if necessary.)
Gender : Male (or) Female