ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Performs each criterion as contained in “General Manager’s Standard Operating Procedures” in a satisfactory manner.
2. Performs each criterion as contained in “General Manager’s Standard of Performance” in a satisfactory manner.
3. Creates managing and operating environment that assures consistent client satisfaction
4. Monitors the performance of the business through verification and analysis of client satisfaction systems and financial reports. Initiates corrective action.
5. Maintains product and service quality standards by conducting ongoing evaluations and investigating complaints. Initiates corrective action.
6. 7. Develops accurate and aggressive long and short-range financial objectives consistent with the Company's mission statement.
7. Prepares financial reports for management that clearly explain operational effectiveness, trends, and
8. Establishes and maintains a pro-active human resource function to ensure employee motivation, training and development, wage and benefits administration, and compliance with established labor regulations.
9. Maintains an appropriate level of community public affairs involvement.
10. Executes marketing, sales, and operational activities, producing results that meet or exceed the CGM ’s
11. Establishes and maintains applicable preventive maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of the CGM.
12. Implements and maintains an effective open-door communication system that crosses departmental lines in order to reach all employees.
13. Deals with the general public, customers, employees, union, and government officials with tact and courtesy.
14. Plans and organizes the work of others.
15. Accepts full responsibility for managing an activity.
16. Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
The General Manager position requires a master's degree in business administration or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Requires an occupationally-significant combination of vocational education, apprentice training, on-the-job
training, and essential experience in strategic management policy written and planning sector.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: General Managers must have developed language skills to the point to be able to:
Read and interpret documents in English such as organizational rules, managing and operating instructions, business proposal, contract, and procedure manuals.
Write routine reports, correspondence, business letters, summaries, and reports in English using prescribed
format, and conforming to all rules of punctuation, grammar, diction, and style.
Ability to speak effectively in English before groups such as customers or employees.
COMPUTER SKILLS: General Managers must have sufficient computer skills that will allow them to be able to use, in a proficient manner, all Company-issued software programs implemented at the CGM, including but not limited to the Microsoft office and business IT.
REASONING ABILITY: General Managers must have developed reasoning abilities to the point to be able to:
Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Use mathematical skills to interpret financial information and prepare budgets.
Read and interpret business records and statistical reports.
Make business decisions based on production reports and similar facts, as well as on your own
experience and personal opinions.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Must be able to work effectively in a stressful environment, communicate well with others, effectively deal with clients, and accept constructive criticism from head authority.
Must be able to change activity frequently and cope with interruptions.