- Must be proficient in the operation process.
- Collaborate with sales operations on enhancing and troubleshooting issues with the lead management process and integrations with marketing automation platforms.
- Champion the quality of data in marketing automation platforms and CRM systems; collaborate with sales and marketing teams to ensure required data is captured at all customer touch points.
- Ensure development and integration for web, email, and advertising platforms for the overall sales and marketing automation ecosystem.
- Manage external vendors, including agencies and list providers.
- Manage production of other direct marketing projects as required.
- Must be able to manage his team and subordinates.
- Must be able to find agents and client.
- Must be able to travel.
- Any graduate, diploma in marketing management (or) MBA is more preferable.
- Must have minimum (3~5) years in management related field (customer acquisition, e-commerce and digital marketing).
- Experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics tools, problems solving ability.
- Strong digital marketing related, customer acquiring, e-commerce technology.
- Ability to understand decision making and analysis reporting based on data science.
- Strong communication and listening skill, presentation, influencing, teamwork and negotiation skills.
- Understanding of Fb's paid advertising platform, mobile media, affiliate marketing, display media, and sponsored content campaigns.
- Expertise in digital operations and digital business strategy.
- Agency background or experience working with digital media agencies is highly desired.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills including a strong understanding of online marketing metrics.
- Ability to do entrepreneurial, high-energy environment that requires the ability to multi-task and implement high priority initiatives.