• Plan, direct and administer the organisation's activities to achieve stated/agreed targets and standards for hospital performance, service quality, and legislative adherence.
• Maintain and develop organisational culture, values and reputation in the Group, and with all staff, patients, suppliers, partners and regulatory/official bodies.
• Work with Provincial and Federal health/regulatory bodies to determine obligatory policies and procedures and ensure the Hospital’s adherence to these.
• Negotiate and direct building improvements and the
addition of new equipment according to need and the approved business plan.
• Manage, measure and report on operational issues, opportunities, development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales.
• Ensure the highest standard of delivery of all non-clinical elements required for patient satisfaction.
• Participate in the promotion of occupational health and safety management within the organisation.