General Manager (M/1 Post)
· Administers the daily operation of branch office.
· Prepare and monitor budgets.
· Ensure the smooth running of overall daily operation in the organization.
· Develop the agriculture planning.
· Strategic Planning for Business Expansion and Growth
· Participate and give update on Management meeting and carry out any other duties as directed by the Management and report back .
· Attend, participate and share in development and functional training
· Good personality and attitude, good personal grooming
· Consistently work in a positive and cooperative manner with fellow team members
·Any Graduate or agriculture, Forestry , MBA qualification is more preferable.
·Minimum 5~7years related experience for Forestry Management.
.Age between 30 to 40
.Good interpersonal skill and analysis skill.
Good in English 4 skill and communication skill