- · * To liaise with the Off taker and manage the compliance issues for Power Purchase Agreement.
· * To manage all aspects of Power Plant Operation and supervise the respective managers – Operation & Maintenance, Finance & Accounting, Materials Management, HSE and General Management.
· *To manage HR issues for the company – Payroll, Hiring & Retention, Training & Development.
· * To fulfil Regulatory and Compliance Requirements of the Company – DICA, MyCO, Tax Offices
· * To plan and execute CSR projects in partnership with 3rd parties.
· * To discuss with the insurance brokers and ensure the cost-effective Insurance Policy can be achieved. To coordinate and execute the Insurance Claim Submission if the claim case occurs.
· * To act as the Internal Auditor of the Company and ensure the internal control processes are in place.
· * To act as Project Manager for Capex Projects as and when required.
· * To take P&L responsibility, prepare the annual Budget and execute the business in accordance with the approved budget.
· * To report to Operating Committee and Board of Directors of the Company
· * To liaise with the Support Team from overseas HQ for HR, Finance and Legal matters.
· *Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (MBA or Postgraduate Study in Management is preferred)
· *Min. 10 year experience in Operation and Project Management, especially in Industrial Plant environment.
· *Financial Literacy is required.
· * High level of English Language Proficiency
· *Able to manage all aspects of the Plant Operation and the Company with excellence in general management, engineering knowledge, people management & communication skill