1. JOB SUMMARY
The General Worker is in charge of assisting the Maintenance department in upkeeping the terminal and is involved in the non-technical aspect of the maintenance and repair activities. The role includes watering of plants, grass cutting, clearing of drains and any other works directed by the supervisor.
2. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
TASKS TO BE CONDUCTED
· Responsible for general works in the terminal or as directed or assigned by the supervisor.
· Adhere to the procedure and comply with company regulations.
· Follow the work schedule as determined by the Maintenance Leader of his assigned.
· Together with the maintenance team, to upkeep the terminal.
· Perform maintenance works together with the maintenance team or work individually as required.
· Perform housekeeping and ensure the work area is neat and clean at all times.
· Be part of the terminal Emergency response team and safeguarding the Terminal assets during emergencies.
· Achieve Key Performance Index set out by the management.
· Timely and accurate completion of all assigned tasks.
· Positive feedback from co-workers and customers
· Zero safety incident
3. COMPETENCY AND EXPERIENCE
· Experience in housekeeping, grass cutting, and general works.
· Team player
· Positive attitude
4. EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATES
· Middle School.