General Worker (Operation)
- Minimum Qualification:Highschool
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Responsible for bottom line support, product quality inspection and to get high productive efficiency, to assist the daily production line running. Compliance with safety, productivity, quality standards, maintenance procedures, data collection, housekeeping & cleaning.
- Accurately perform the required procedures. To achieve a productive performance target (AU). Keep the work area clean, 5S and Visual Workplace.
- Prepare daily line clearance and keeping clean and tidy shift by shift operation.
- If found any abnormality during machine running, inform the Technician and Operation Team Leader.
- Ability to work with others in the team to achieve the objectives of the plant. Understand the basic fundamental knowledge of GMP, Standards of safety and FP & R.
- Support and participate in the rotation planning accordingly to shift the assignment schedule.
- Work as assigned by the supervisor.
- Assist the operation line running smoothly.
- Make sure assigned tasks are followed effectively as per procedure.
- JOB SPECIFICATION
- EDUCATION: 10th standard and above (ကျောင်းကိစ္စ ကင်းရှင်းရမည်။)
- MINIMUM EXPERIENCE : 1 or 2 years in related field
- SKILL/KNOWLEDGE : Operational repair & maintenance of machine, Understand production techniques in the Factory.
- BASIC TRAINING REQUIRED :
- Functional: On the Job training, day to day operation
- Leadership/management: Effective communication and teamwork