Graphic Designer Male / Female (1) Post
Department : Commercial Department
Work Location : Strand Square, Strand Road, Pabedan Township.
- Creative and professional graphic designer to manage all design related requirements of the company.
- Layout and design information and communication materials (banners, posters, booklets, leaflets, books, calendars, bulletins, flyers, cards).
- Designing and laying out materials in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Working on all aspects of design and on individual projects from concept to publication.
- Develop, improve and edit designs for maps, photos, graphics, figures and other graphic elements.
- Implement the graphic and brand guidelines in all communication products.
- Creating short videos which convey key messages to target audiences.
- Work with printing agencies to ensure high quality products.
- Any other duties assigned by the manager.
- Certification / Qualification in graphic design or relevant field
- Experience working with Graphic design is as must as related
- Minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience as a creative designer or similar role
- Advanced user of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe in Design plus knowledge of Adobe Premiere.
- Well-developed attention to detail
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- Strong experience in related background