• Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
• Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
• Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
• Communicating with marketing department about layout and design.
• Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
• Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
• Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
• A strong eye for visual composition.
• Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
• Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Excellent communication skills
• Keeps updated with current design trends