Key Areas of Responsibilities:
● Assist the senior graphic designer in creating branding, sales and marketing collateral for the organization this could include corporate brochures, posters, signage, pop-up stands and logos etc.
● Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
● Ensure all artwork produced meets the needs, requirements and brand values of the organization.
● Assist in the creation of digital design work, including display banners, website mock-ups and infographics.
● Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
Skills or Competencies Requirements
● Minimum 2 years of experience in graphic design with proven ability to meet tight deadlines.
● Strong ability to conceptualize, visual and execute graphic design work from design briefs. Must be able to initiate own projects and not wait for instruction.
● Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software.
● Knowledge of Adobe Premiere will be bonus.
● Excellent eye for detail.
● Good understanding of English will be beneficial.