Assist to Building Supervisor and shift Engineer in all Building operation and engineering job functions. Performs tasks associated with the execution repairs and renovations to interior/ exterior surfaces, fixtures and fittings and, plumbing systems of buildings.
Minimum required knowledge & experience
Education / Experience
· An acceptable level of Secondary Education.
· At least 2 years’ experience in related field
· Ability to perform Building operation and engineering jobs
· Required to work in all weather conditions
· Required to work outside normal working hours during emergencies and planned overtime.
· Hard-working and patient
· Able to work in shift
· Understand the safety working producers( PTW, Emergency Isolation )
· Repairs defects and/ or renovates interior/ exterior building surfaces and surroundings
· Able to operate the service lift if required
· Able to work in material handling if required
· Executing specific applications to concrete surfaces (plaster, paint) and/ or cutting to size and replacing damaged fixtures (facial boards, door and window frames, etc.) using hand held tools.
· Able to follow the safety producer and work with PPE.
Periodically, the employee may be expected to perform assigned duties and tasks not covered in this job description as well as to provide support to other functions when necessary.