Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and coordinate, through supervisory personnel, hatchery activities such as, egg pick-up and deliveries, care, incubation and hatching, grading, vaccination, and preparation and shipping of chicks
- Oversee Quality Assurance/Quality Control program Monitor and manage facility equipment and repairs, addressing maintenance issues.
- Oversee hatchery sanitation
- Keep a current knowledge of industry trends and information regarding hatchery equipment and operations
- Manage animal welfare program
- Plan and oversee hatchery budget
- Comply with all company policies, and local, state and federal laws, and regulations
- Manage chick care, maintenance, packing and transfer activities
- Manage and maintain weekly hatch schedules providing proper number of birds to processing plant
- Direct supervision of salaried and hourly employees
- Bachelor’s degree in animal or poultry science or Veterinary is required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in poultry hatchery management
- Minimum 10 years experience in hatchery.
- able to stay in Yemon Farm, Helgu.