Head of Administrative Department
Plan, direct, or coordinate one or more administrative services of MFI, such as records and information management, mail distribution, facilities planning and maintenance, safety and security, and other office support services.
- Smoothly running of mission office systematic, workplace safe & secure and electricity supply system are going smoothly.
- Building & Office equipment, furniture, etc… in line with Hayman Capital guidelines and procedure.
- Ensure that the Hayman Capital office, residences and Equipment are all well-maintained and organize prompt and appropriate repairs as and when required.
- Responsible for procurement both local and international ( if necessary ), including quotations, pricing, orders, purchasing.
- Responsible for the issue and/or renewal of passports and visas for all expatriates.
- Responsible for all travel arrangements ( by air, rail, road or boat ) for all Hayman Capital expatriates, staff and visitors, including travel bookings and tickets, visa and travel permits, airport pickups and drops.
- Responsible as a responsible person of Hayman Capital Insurance, such as Fire Insurance for office building & properties, third party vehicle Insurance, etc.
- Responsible for handling the petty cash expenses for head office in Yangon, such as office supplies, materials, equipment maintenance.
- Liaison with government ministries, departments and other organizational concerned for administrative matters as required.
- Ensure relevance of Administrative Policies and Procedures manual are updating as necessary.
- Have the overall responsibility to admin related filings and proper communication procedures are followed (letters, faxes, e-mail and phone).
- Responsible for Visa, Stay permit and FRC extension and collection for expatriate staff.
- Fulfilling the expatriates houses need.
- Monitor all Hayman Capital leases and recommend renewals in a timely manner.
- Support Branch Office start-up operations also continuous support for their operations smoothly.
- Control needs for all necessary office equipment and supplies including household items, Stationery, and other necessities and arrange for refill.
- Organize and participate in arrangement for workshops, seminars, training, meetings and staff parties.
- Track payments of regular services ( such as other utilities and OT including OT registering books ) to ensure timely payments are made.
- Answering phone calls and transferring within Hayman Capital office in necessary.
- Organize and manage secretarial services for BOD and Executive Committee.
- Have to manage drivers, cleaners and securities from Head Office for their operations.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under time pressure and tight deadlines.
- Responsible for the organization of the chancellery of the Hayman Capital, and registration of all incoming and outgoing documents and also for the subsequent movement of these documents ( such as who is the company receiver incoming documents and whether outgoing documents delivered ).
- Responsible for advising and monitoring the compliance departments of the company Rules & Regulations on Internal Regulatory Instruments.
- Performs other relevant duties as assigned by the Chief Financial Officer.
- Attend all board meetings and take minutes.
- Gathering all reports, documents and correspondence, which are likely to be needed at the meeting and arranging them in order of business in conformity with the agenda.
- Taking notes, recording all vital points and instructions decided in the meeting, and rendering assistance/ advice to the Chairman when necessary.
- Sending copies of the minutes to directors after they have been corrected.
- Advise the company on complying with the applicable rules and regulations.
- File all necessary returns, such as special resolutions, annual list, and return of allotments.
- Act as an intermediary between the company and the public.
- Record keeping and proper filling of all documents.
- Manages the organization’s relationship with external counsel and relevant government agencies.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required by direct manager.
- Responsible for solving problems in duty and immediately report to direct manager about the problems for solutions.
- To comply with the rules and regulations.
- Good customer service with highly respect.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. A bachelor’s degree or higher in business administration, engineering, facilities management or logistics management.
2. At least five (5) year experience in managing administration department of a large establishment with offices across Myanmar.
3. Ability to manage personnel in multiple locations
4. Must have interpersonal and communications skills.
- Experience in facility management like in the hotels, large condominiums, etc.
- Candidate must have a sense of maintenance culture and prepared to care of maintenance of our branches and head office.
- A background in engineering, construction or architecture is preferred.
- Females preferred.