- Develop and execute a full digital strategy, including rationalization and coordination of all digital assets, and overall execution of the digital strategy for Company
- Responsible for Company's site, delivering against ambitious online sales targets for day-to-day products and consumables, and drive lead generation for more complex products.
- Continuously review and identify improvement opportunities across all aspects of the user journey to drive growth in customers, sales and satisfaction.
- Manage comprehensive set of analytics to ensure the site, product placements... are optimized
- Build and take ownership of the eCommerce team, including the Digital Editor responsible for all online content accuracy and attractiveness (in collaboration with Department Heads)
to ensure consistent look and feel and tone of voice across company's website and other digital marketing channels
- Identify and strategize future growth opportunities
- Identify and manage incremental external partners, coordinating product introduction activities and ultimately driving revenue and profitability
- Coordinating closely with the business, IT, marketing and other internal teams to create and deliver innovative, compelling product experiences
- Champion digital innovation, best practices and ways of working, ensuring Company builds a strong reputation for digital leadership
- Degree in Marketing Management or Business Management, Diploma in Digital Marketing or IT preferred.
- Extensive experience and best practice in eCommerce and digital marketing.
- Experience in sales and marketing is required.
- Able to set and drive the big picture strategy while also rolling up your sleeves and providing detailed guidance as needed
- Ability to have a proven track record of being able to deliver highly ambitious products and projects
- Able to work in a highly collaborative way with a heavy emphasis on teamwork and leading through influence and able to partner with other teams at all levels to drive change
- Must be a person who can hire and grow high performing teams
- Must be a person who is curious and not afraid to learn the skills which needed
- Must be a great communicator
- Must have articulate a clear and compelling vision
- Able to summarize the complex and can adapt your communication style to different audiences
- Able to zoom in and obsess about small details that benefit customers
- Must be a data-driven person. Able to show the value which add to customers and get th entire company behind you
- A person who is results-oriented and very rigorous about measuring impact
- Good technical know-how in related job. Able to communicate effectively with IT teams and partners