Duties and Responsibilities related with Human Resource
(1) Determine the MFI’s current and future staffing needs.
§ Communicate with other function and branches on staffing requirements, and help to identify potential internal candidates for promotion.
(2) Manage the administration of HRM corporate policies
§ Ensure that the MFI has current and appropriate HRM policies and procedures in place and in compliance with all applicable human rights and labor laws.
(3) Manage the MFI’s compensation strategy and processes
§ Ensure that appropriate systems and tools are in place, including salary administration system, benefits, and incentive scheme.
(4) Oversee recruitment and selection
§ Ensure the appropriate recruitment and selection process is implemented, and where necessary, make sure staffs and managers are trained on the processes.
(5) Oversee the performance management process.
§ Develop and implement staff performance appraisal system, support staff and managers in using it.
(6) Oversee the training and talent development programs.
§ Develop institution-wide training and development initiatives as appropriate.
Duties and Responsibilities related with Administration
(1) Ensuring of well-organized and storage of stationery supplies, equipment and other documents such as policies, office rental agreement, letter in, letter out etc.
(2) Taking control and arrange office spaces to locate staffs of each function and for meeting, training or conference etc.
(3) Responsible for effective distributing or delivering all kind of internal and external documents to the target receivers in head office as well as to branch offices.
(4) Ensure the effectiveness of office reception functions.
(5) Oversee the process of office rental, decoration, and renovation to assure the standardize branding of all MFI’s offices and security.
(6) Oversee the procuring process such as quotation, negotiation, supplier selection of service agreement with assuring quality and timing.
(7) Responsible for logistic tasks such as administration of vehicle, transportation, document delivery, accommodation etc.
(8) Plan for long and short-termed maintenance needs.
(9) Modernize and update equipment.
(10) Perform other tasks as requires by manager
(1) Bachelor degree in human resources or diploma/certificate in human resources.
(2) Minimum 3 years working experience in human resources management.
(3) Demonstrated interpersonal and problem solving skills.
(4) Influent in English, Burmese and Japanese is an advantage.