Head Of Marketing Job Descriptions
We are looking to hire a Head Of Marketing who will be in charge of leading our company's marketing efforts. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for providing guidance to our marketing department by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved, and building awareness and positioning for our company's brands. You will also be working closely with our sales department to develop a pricing strategy that will help us maximize profits and market share.
To be considered for this position, you will need a bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or communications. You will also need to have proven experience in running a marketing team and marketing campaigns online and offline. High competency in project and stakeholder management is a huge advantage.
● Overseeing the marketing department.
● Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
● Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
● Communicating the marketing plan.
● Researching demand for our products and services.
● Competitor research.
● Working with the sales department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction.
● Identifying potential customers.
● Developing promotions with advertising managers.
● Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment, and profit-loss projections.
● Compiling lists describing our offerings.
● Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
● Building brand awareness and positioning.
● Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
● Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
● Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
● Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
● Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
● Experience in marketing and running a marketing team.
● Proven marketing campaign experience.
● Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
● Strong copywriting skills.
● Attention to detail.
● Proven ability to manage budgets.
● Professional and proactive work ethic.
● High competence in project and stakeholder management.
● Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
● Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
● Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.