Duties & Responsibilities
- To launch the company’s brand by overseeing marketing strategy, including development and execution of brand strategy, advertising campaigns, sponsorship based on consumer insight and market research, digital product level advertisements thereby improving the company’s value proposition to customers and distribution channels.
- Responsible to oversee the corporate affairs and press relationship.
- To drive brand initiatives and advertising campaigns, engaging with creative and media agencies and internal stakeholders, including high involvement in creative strategy and content development, oversight of production and media planning, integrated internal activation initiatives, and managing post-campaign evaluation and diagnostics
- Responsible to develop Digital marketing strategy to engage with our prospects/ clients in social media
- To drive sponsorship to build the brand and engagement with our clients
- Responsible to formulate brand and customer strategic presentations
- To ensure team members’ professional development and ability to deliver, through ongoing supervision, guidance and
provision of learning opportunities
- Overseeing the public relationship with the press and organize press events to engage with media
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or related field
- Experience of Launching a brand across Print, Electronic Media, Outdoor advertising and Digital and Social media
- Has a very good circle of influence in the local media community.
- Is well versed with tools of marketing using Digital and Social media.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in marketing
- Excellent communication skill and Strong leadership skill
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Burmese
- Product Lunching and Branding Skill
- Marketing & Advertising Skill
- Strong at Branding
- Well understanding of strategic planning for Digital & Traditional Marketing
- Strong experience in dealing with Marketing & Advertising agencies