Head of Marketing responsibilities include:
- Crafting strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Setting, monitoring and reporting on team goals
VSK is distributing home appliances, Commercial Aircon, motors, gasoline engines, pumps, hand tools and gardening tools. The brands are Midea, TOSHIBA, Pinwheel, Total Tools, GEM and many others. Now we are looking for a Head of Marketing who’ll lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects for all the brands under VSK.
Head of Marketing responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we’d like to meet you.
Jobs scopes will be in three parts. Firstly, Marketing Communication require to plan annual marketing communication plan including online and offline. To manage internal design teams and external agencies to help execute the plan. Offline events are mostly promotions around promotion spaces in all the modern channels and road show across country corporate with dealers together. Product selling points training session for internal and external personals; knowledge sharing sessions with dealers and industry opinion leaders are also part of the jobs.
Secondly, business development- require developing the marketing communication plan at different Channels especially eCommerce and own Retail App. The development of Retail App and all supportive relationship management are needed such as delivery and payments. Marketing will lead the discussion and implementing process, after process is established execution will be transferred to related supporting department.
Thirdly, Product development - require having knowledge of the market to select correct products. This area of the job will have people for supplier working full time in VSK to help.
Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- To lead and conduct market research annually on competitors (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Analyse consumer behaviour and determine customer personas
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department for each business line.
- Set KPI for the team monitor the marketing spending effectiveness and report on team goals
- Develop Brand strategy and increase brand awareness in the market
- Maintain consistent Brand messaging across all channels and touch points (external promotion materials, digital marketing campaigns, events etc)
- Support and coordinate with sales team to achieve their target
- To liaise with Supplier Branding team to maintain the consistency of the brand and vendor management
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- Positive work attitude and ability to work with and develop people
- Work experience as Head of Marketing or VP Marketing, preferably have experience in marketing in home appliance.
- Intermediate level in English four skills
- Experience in setting up and manage e-commerce preferable
- Analytical Mindset
- Brand building experience
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing tools such as facebook, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with CRM software, email marketing.
- BSc or MSc in Marketing or relevant field
- Basic Programming knowledge or experienced in participating in Website and eCommerce app development.