- AGTI (Civil)/ B.Tech (Civil ) /BE(Civil)/ME (Civil)
- Minimum 10 years experiences in construction and planning
- Good Communication skill and a good understanding of Planning and Construction
- Determine work scope, quantity and familiar with logical sequences in terms of engineering and construction disciplines.
- Conduct field scoping to clarify scope as required.
- Develop work breakdown structure for progress measurement, scheduling and project control.
- Prepare and manage overall master schedule integrating work breakdown using scheduling software.
- Familiar with scope management and change control.
- Coordinate schedule from multiple contractors and incorporate the information gathered into the overall master schedule.
- Prepare schedule bar chart plan considering all in puts (manpower, equipment and materials) availability, production and construction sequences.
- Develop work method of statement or procedure as required.
- Understand and able to Ulises planning tools such as Primaver
- Develop and update resource (manpower and equipment) histogram weekly or monthly as required.
- Evaluate allocation of resources and provide recommendations to maintained required progress.
- Develop and implement plan versus actual progress charts. Reports and analysis deviation from plan.
- Track, monitor and forecast progress of all activities and deliverable such as products, engineering documents, fabrication stations and construction of all discipline.
- Resource allocation, Selecting project participants. Bringing about optimum utilization of resources - labor, materials, and equipment
Planning of various operations through proper coordination. Ensuring that the activities move according to predetermined schedule. Planning and devising the project work plans and making revisions as and when needed
- Identifying the elements of project design that may be likely to give rise to disputes and claims