Looking for a position for senior management level
- Define the product strategy and roadmap to support business strategy (both digital and non-digital strategy).
- Manage and deliver new product and innovation initiatives.
- Understand competitive landscape in the market, discover market insights and identify banking/insurance customer pain points.
- Collaborate with different teams and stakeholders (marketing, technology, operations, sales, digital), for launching new products. Perform commercial, competitive and financial analysis and market research.
- Articulate value propositions of product initiatives.
- Translate business requirements into product requirement/ user stories. Ensure technology team understands the context and specifications to deliver quality product within timeline.
- Leverage customer analytics to support product development process; understand user mindset and behavior through research, data analytics and end to end testing.
- Understand, define and track product performance metric. Continue provide feedback to improve customer experience and journey.
- Drives the product approval trough the bank’s product committee’ to the ‘Detailed roles & responsibilities
- 10 years+ experience in a marketing/technology/commercial role in banking/insurance/Fintech/
- eCommerce industry.
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability of data-driven decision making, ability to define and manage qualitative and quantitative research and measurement plans.
- Strong organizational acumen – ability to thrive in a
matrix environment where success depends on a
- high degree of cross functional collaboration.
Apply to email@example.com