Job Description for Head of Project Sales
Responsibility and Technical Contributions
1. Lead and manage Design Management responsibilities for HVAC project.
2. Organize design team to perform HVAC Design Disciplines.
3. Take responsibility for approval of all design documents and BOQ sheets of HVAC projects.
4. Consult with client’s team to develop the most effective system for projects.
5. Prepare and report to client’s teams for Energy Simulation documents of projects using VSK’s products and VSK’s system.
6. Discuss with HOD to make sales policy and to find potential projects.
7. Support to sales team by preparing PPT and perform presentation to held Products lunch show, products presentation show.
8. Cooperate with Products supplier for Equipment’s Specifications, Technical specifications, Costing and Production periods.
9. In cooperate with Site Management teams, Sub-contractor for project execution plan.
10. Take responsibility for preparation of Standard Documents like Testing & Commissioning form, Installation Check Report, Engineering Procedures, Specifications, Method of Statement, Definition and Measurement, etc.
11. Prepare monthly Reports and report directly to Head of Project and taking responsibilities in line with management policies.