- Bachelor’s degree required ME Civil, BE Engineering Civil , advance diploma in quantity survey
- Minimum (8) years of experience in Infrastructure Projects and Road and Bridge Construction
- Independent to lead tender team and Contract team (7-9 staff) and provide relevant advice.
- Ability to lead, plan and manage several tender projects effectively at the same time;
- Experience with Infrastructure Projects and road and bridge construction
- Experience High Quality Standard Road and Bridges Projects
- Ability for travel and to traverse job sites
- Good knowledge in Microsoft office software’s, project management, etc;
- Willing to work beyond normal working hours including public holidays
- Good price negotiation skill with vendors and subcontractors
- A creative and innovative approach to problem-solving
- Negotiating and team-working skills and the ability to motivate and lead those on site
- The ability to write clear and precise reports and to relate complex information in a simple way to a diverse range of people
- Detailed knowledge of past and current road and bridges construction technology, processes, materials, and legal matters.