· Manage and troubleshoot on daily Musoni system usage and ensure operating at best performance.
· Develop ad-hoc Reports upon the requirements of the organization.
· Manage system configurations in Musoni upon the changes by regulatory & business methodologies.
· Good understanding on digital technologies and payment platform.
· Manage users and permissions in Musoni system.
· Provide training to staffs how to use Musoni system.
· Administer LANs, WANs, Internet, and intranet systems.
· Secure systems and network infrastructure that protect data assets of the organization.
· To administer IT and telecommunication equipment usage and allocation for the organization.
· To develop Business Continuity Plan (BCP) and practice guides for the organization.
· To develop and implement IT policy and procedures for the organization.
· To develop IT budget and ensure cost effectiveness for the IT department.
Undertake other duties as requested
and assigned by CEO.
- Any Graduate or Bachelor of computer science, Information Technology is more preferred.
- Minimum (4) years working experience in IT Field.
- Must have (2) years working experience in Micro-finance Field. (Especially, familiar with MUSONI System)
- Good knowledge and experience in SQL querying and MySQL Administration.
- Good experience in Windows Server administration.
- Basic Financial Accounting knowledge is required.
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English.
- Good experience in IT Services management, problem solving, and communication skills are required.
- Able to travel in the country.