· Lead, organize and manage day to
day function of the service center to achieve the intake (units) and financial targets.
· Ensure quick and efficient business process and standard operating procedures (Nissan Sales & Service Way) for the service center in line with the policies and direction from the Region Heads.
· Service Marketing, Customer Service and other supporting functional departments.
· Establish and implement key customer retention activities such and other key activities by supporting departments.
· Establish and implement effective customer satisfaction and retention process and activities.
· Handling of difficult and serious complaint customers.
· Develop good program and system to monitor team members performance and achievement.
· Other duties as assigned by superior.
· Support relevant activities from other divisions
· Provide on-the-job training to new staff and apprentices
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
· Possess at least certificate, or diploma in Automobile Engineering
· Ability to manage, organize and
lead a team of technicians, service advisors and workshop staff
· Possess good business acumen and abilities
· Able to execute, monitor and make
status report in projects and activities initiated by Head Office
· Must have at least 3 years relevant
working experience workshop executive or supervisory level
· Work requires willingness to work on a flexible schedule