Duties and Responsibilities
Public Health Care
1. To ensure MRCS policies and guidelines and properly followed.
2. Conduct health talk and awareness sessions in clinic setting
3. Assist Health Officer in coordination and arrangement of activities for mobile health services in community.
4. Ensure health and hygiene promotion in community and target groups under the supervision of health officer.
5. Assess the needs for health education and assist in IEC materials to aid health promotion in accordance with local context.
6. Develop lesson plans for HE and awareness sessions based on guidelines from MOHS and MRCS.
7. Supervise and monitor CHW activities monthly in mobile clinic visits. 8. Assist in developing training curriculum for RCVs and CHWs and conduct trainings as needed.
1. To support team leader on smooth functioning and integration of the various activities in the clinic
2. To collaborate with the Hub Manager, supporting staffs and other program teams on all program related matters. 3. To deal and negotiate with local authorities, THD and SHD as needed.
4. In line with MRCS policy and guidelines, coordinate and support to Township Health Department request and necessary
5. Coordinate closely with key stakeholders of target villages, Township Red Cross branch and volunteers, local authorities and other related NGO/INGO, CSO
6. To communicate with community volunteers in order to provide mobile clinic activities timely and systematically as needed.
7. To signal and initiate improvements in the functioning of the clinic.
8. To coordinate with other members of the multi-disciplinary team.
9. Ensure that program implementation is in line with MRCS strategy, policies and the red cross fundamental principles, prevention of fraud and corruption guidelines, staff regulations and code of conduct.
10. Perform any duty assigned by Hub Manager
Skills, Competency and Requirements
B.Comm(H) Degree Holder or Condense Health Assistant (CHA)
At least one year working experience with INGO/local NGO in mobile clinic and Government staff experience is preferable
Previous experience of working in Rakhine would be advantageous
Experience of working with communities in conflicts/disasters
Permission order on resignation from respective line department/military is to be attached if the applicant had ever served in a government department/ military Excellent knowledge of Public health in community
Good knowledge of Rakhine local context and situation of conflicts/disaster
Good Personality, Attitude and good professional ethics
Good Physical & Mental Healthy
Good computer skills (Microsoft Office Package)
Skilling the community mobilization would be more appropriate
Good communication and Facilitation skills in community
Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks, takes initiative, work well in a team and live-in stressful situations Flexibility and Support to Emergency Intervention as required
Ability to travel frequently to program sites
Ability to work effectively with the two ethnic communities in the state and international staffs
Ability to follow Red Cross (7) fundamental principles, MRCS policy, strategies and guidelines
Interest in learning about the Red Cross/Red Crescent Movement
Shall be free from party politics
Good knowledge of English language skill
Skilling the local language would be more appropriate