Key roles and responsibilities of the HMIS Officer include: Assist Project Manager of IRC in the following areas in; • Program of community health care network and Maternal, Newborn and Child Health, Nutrition, SRHR, Malaria and TB care services care service network strengthening. • Implementation of project framework and M&E action plan in accordance with AtH project deliverables. • To do technical support for partner staffs and maintain partnership
Responsible on Program activities of community health care net work
• Assist IRC Project manager and MAL Manager on designing and implementing service provider capacity assessment, township health system assessment and stakeholder analysis.
Responsible on implementation of project M&E framework and M&E action plan in accordance with AtH project deliverables
. • Assist to IRC Project Manager and M&E team on implementation of project M&E frame work and action plans in accordance with AtH program M&E frame work. • Assist to IRC Project manager and M&E Team on developing and managing service quality M&E tools of community health volunteers and service providers. • Assist to Project Manager and M&E team on designing and managing of database of community health volunteers (CHW, AMW, ICMV volunteer), community health facilitator and peer educators.
• B.Comm.H or other health related disciplines
• At least 2 years experiences in project data base management and health database management,.
• Experience working in partnership with local NGOs and CBO/CSOs.
• Ability to work and travel in very remote and challenging areas.
• Community based health promotion and health system strengthening experience is an asset.
• Ability to work well in a team and under pressure.
• Excellent skill on Microsoft office application package
• Skilled facilitator and trainer
• Skilled in management of a project database and M&E system
• Skilled in coordination with local authorities and partnership organizations.
• Skilled in health survey and assessment and reporting.
• Good command of English and Myanmar – written and verbal