- Assist the Retail Store Manager in planning and implementing strategies to attract customers
- Coordinate daily customer service operations (e.g. sales processes, orders and payments)
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives
- Monitor and maintain store inventory
- Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best
- Communicate with clients and evaluate their needs
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust product positioning
- Handle complaints from customers
- Make sure all employees adhere to company’s policies and guidelines
- Any Graduate and Diploma.
- 3 years Experience in Related fields
- Good English Skill.
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Flexibility to work in shifts