· Maintain and update employee records/files
· Handle HR documents, leave records, attendance records, PIT, SSB, Employment Contracts, Recruitment & Selection, Over Time Calculations,
VISA application and Form C process
· Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, recruiting job websites and agencies, hospitals and ensure legal compliance
· Arranges and organizes the interviews
· Prepares, and manage offer letters, employment letters, probation review forms, probation success letters and contracts for new employees.
· Arrange orientation and training for the new and current employees
· Organize staff events whenever there is
· Manage and process performance appraisals
· Maintains manager and employee confidence by keeping human resources information confidential.
· Being the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries
· Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
· Handle travel arrangement s( such as air ticket, car rental), accommodation arrangement ( such as Hotel Reservation)
· Coordinate and provide administrative support if needed
· Perform other duties as assigned.
-Good interpersonal skills and communication skill
-Good Understanding of labor laws, SSB laws and Process and income tax process of employees
-Proficient in MS office word, excel and power point.
-Minimum 2 years experience in HR field
-Honest, hard- working and passionate
-Good command of English
-Willing to work in team manner
-Willing to learn and improve one's skill