Manage day to day operation of HR and Admin Department
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Providing an effective and efficient human resource and administrative functions
- Developing and implementing new policies, approaches, procedures and allied with company strategic goals.
- Performance and Talent management.
- Calculating payroll, income tax, SSB; managing pay slips properly and managing SSB claims
- Managing attendance, leaves, employee relations
- Analyzing and presenting people analytics.
- Facilitate training events and workshops.
- Maintaining department records and reports
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services and maintenance activities
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Perform any other duties assigned by management from time to time
- 5 years of HR and Admin business partnering role, preferably in the marketing and communication industry.
- Knowledge of relevant computer studies (Ms. Word, Excel & Power Point)
- Ability to thrive effectively under pressure.
- Language knowledge (English: 4 skills)
- Bachelor's Degree / master's degree preferred from the University
- Diploma in Human Resources Certification preferred.
- In-depth understanding of local HR employment compliance and functions.
- Hands-on experience with hiring and HR service delivery.
The preferred competencies
- Personality characteristics (patient, poise & tact)
- Adaptability (ability to work under pressure)
- Problem Analysis and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in communication (strong English skill is preferable)
- Teamwork orientation
- Software user friendly