Position - Junior Executive
No Of Post - 2 Posts ( M/FM )
Department - Human Resources
Report to - Head Of Department
Location - Yangon
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support to Superior and Manager to updates and maintains of HR Handbook , HR policies and rule & regulation .
- Prepare and arrange the interview schedules .
- Coordinates and negotiates with related HODs for interview schedules and to recruit effective new employees.
- Prepares offer letter for selected candidates.
- Arrange for orientation program to new employees.
- Assist Manager to get the right benefits for the staff.
- Assist Manager for staff management activities with records.
- Keeping all files, documents & records in good order.
- Take daily and monthly attendance, late & early departure list of all staff.
- Assist to Superior and Manager to review and evaluate performance appraisal for all staff.
- BBA / BPA / BBM or Any Graduate ( Must have HR Diploma )
- Age between 22 to 30
- Good in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power point.
- Proficiency in Myanmar and English Languages.
- At least 1 years experiences in HR field
- Adaptable to company’s culture , policies and procedures
- Strong in conceptual & analytical skills,
communications skill, problem solving skill , negotiation skills
- Must be able to work on long term and under pressure