- · Oversee and ensure smooth operations of the Human Resource Management System and payroll function, and handle the day- to-day organization/people issues. To ensure HR policies, process and systems are compliant with employment legislation and aligned with industry best practices.
- · Work closely with line directors, managers and finance team to plan, track and manage headcounts and total manpower costs within budgets.
- · Partner with assigned business leader to implement the organization’s human resources strategy so that the organization attracts, manages, develops and retains talents it needs to achieve business objectives.
- · Support and suggest establish the organization training and development program
- · Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process
- · Support and suggest HRBP and EHR project
- · Be the internal communication champion
- · Provide ongoing support to the HR Director on any assigned tasks and projects.
Skills and Qualifications:
- · Any graduated
- · A Strong Communicator, both in writing and spoken skill
- · Fluent in Chinese and English
- · Must have experience in respective field over 3 years in supervising level
- · Must have Diploma and Certificate with HR field
- Strong Sense of Ethics, Strong Conflict Management