Role and Responsibilities
The key responsibilities are to:
- Manage to identify and propose recommendations and solutions for areas of improvements needed group-wide on organizational development initiatives to help improve on efficiency level.
- Review, design and implement Recruitment and Talent Assessment process together with Recruitment team.
- Design and develop Talent Management and Development programme and implement Succession Planning.
- Lead SBUs and CBUs to design and implement Functional Competency Framework.
- Responsible to develop and implement new Learning & Organisational Development policies and procedures.
- Responsible to source and develop training materials, multimedia visual aids, and other learning materials based on Learning Needs.
- Design and conduct training programmes / workshops according to the Learning Needs.
- Responsible to identify and implement Learning Needs Identification, and confer with managers to determine Learning Needs and support to SBU’ HR in process.
- Responsible to monitor and assess employees’ learning progress during in-house training.
- Responsible to assess and report employees’ Learning Outcomes after training programmes / workshops.
- Review, update and conduct Induction / Orientation Programme and process.
- Keep abreast with current Learning and Organisational Development trends, and introduce relevant and applicable ones to the organisation.
- Assist in any other ad-hoc Corporate Human Resources initiatives and duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Education Requirement;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management subject or equivalent professional knowledge in related HR field, preferred in MBA or HR certify professional.
- Minimum 5 years' relevant working experience in HR preferably in a public-listed / corporate company / multi-national company with at least 2 years experiences at assistant manager/Manager level.
- Minimum 2 years in Learning & Organisational Development.
- Fluent in English 4 skills
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills with people at all levels, internally and externally
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills are required
- Must be methodical, logical and organised
- Strong in designing and conducting training programmes and initiatives
- Strong leadership skills including coaching, providing feedback, performance management and development
- Possess leadership quality
- Able to work independently while still a team player with a strong commitment to department / company harmony.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet the demands of the jobs
- Has eye for details
- Good listening skills