DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
· Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
· Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
· Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
· Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
· Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
· Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
· Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
· Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
· Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
· Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education: Must have bachelor degree with solid human resource management background have(MBA preferred)
· Sound judgement and good business sense
· Analytical and problem-solving skills
· Negotiable and interpersonal skills
· Fluent in English
Years of Experience:
· At least 5 year working experiences before in related field