Maintains payroll information by designing systems; directing the collection, calculation, and entering of data.
• Updates payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, job titles, and department / division transfers.
• Pays employees by directing the production and issuance of paychecks or electronic transfers to bank accounts.
• Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
• Determines payroll liabilities by approving the calculation of employee income and social security taxes, and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
• Balances the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies.
• Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
• Monitor key HR metrics
• Maintains payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
• Complies with local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
• Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains payroll staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Any Graduated, more prefer to holding in SHRM, HR Diploma or similar relevant field
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Human Resources, with minimum of 1 year of management experience, minimum of 3 years of direct payroll experience.
• Solid knowledge of pay rules, regulations, and payroll fundamentals including payroll tax, reporting, balancing, pay policies, garnishments and payroll best practices.
• Highly skilled with spreadsheets, relational databases, and various reporting software applications.
• Some experience in benefits and immigration.
• Great attention to detail and confidentiality
• Computer savvy with working knowledge of relevant software