· Reporting to COO for monthly Headcount list, Resigned staffs list, new staffs list, permanent list, and increment list.
· Assisting to the Chairman and COO on day-to day HR matters and work closely with them to improve HR function by participating in the process of evaluating, developing and recommending new or revised procedures and programs
· Formulating standardized processes and policies relating to people management, retention and development to build a positive and performance –oriented culture
· Overseeing the duties of the HR assistants and coach, develop and recruit HR personnel as required
· Acting as the first point of contact for all HR-related questions and concerns from employees and brief employees in issues relating to HR matters as needed.
· Preparing and administering HR-related documentation such as contracts of employment and confidentiality agreement
· Maintain relevant HR databases and personal files, ensure they are up to date and accurate and initiate corrective actions when necessary
· Managing with recruitment of vacant positions, working with hiring managers to develop job descriptions, issuing contracts and on-boarding new employees
· Directing and monitoring the performance appraisal process, provide guidance to managers, oversees completion of proper documentation and review any relevant information and procedures such as adherence to Job Task Form system.
· Monitoring and promote staff effectiveness for every department’s activities in collaboration with Managers/HODs.
· Facilitating in creating learning and development programs and training to staff
· Reporting to Finance Group Manager monthly salary calculation with respective income tax and deduction
· Handling Insurance Process and Visa Process
Job Requirements :
· Minimum 3 Years of Working Experience in HR Filed
· Myanmar and English Proficiency and Computer Literacy
· High Emotional Intelligence
· Good Knowledge of Labor Law and SSB Process
· Strong Communication Skill
Excellence Communication Skills, with and ability to priorities important tasks
Office Hour : Monday to Friday ( 9 : 00 AM - 6 : 00 PM )
Saturday ( 10:00 AM – 4 : 00 PM )
Off Day : Sunday and Public Holiday
Ph No: 09-765403895.Address : 9th Flr, Bldg.(C), New Mingalar Market, Corner of Set Yone Road (Mill Road) &Banyardala Road MingalarTaungNyunt Township, Yangon, Myanmar.