- · Builds a strong business relationship with the internal client .Work closely with all colleagues to ensure that tools and policies are aligned, enhance employee engagement and ultimately improve performance.
- · Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the business unit
- · Contribute to, and where accountable define policies and processes that support the Company and Divisional HRBP Jobs.
- · Drive consistency of approach across the company in attracting, managing and developing talent to support current and future organizational needs.
- · Monthly supporting the divisional employee data to payroll specialist for compensation & Benefit process.
- · Handling Divisional EHR Supporting and new staffs entry case.
- · Handling Divisional HR process
Skills and Qualifications:
- · Any graduated
- · Communication skill, relationship building skill and Time Management
- · 2 to 3 years experience in Payroll field
- · Must have Diploma and Certificate with HR field
- Reasonability, good communication skills