- Understand the application of the health, Safety and Environmental at Work, etc. Myanmar OSH Law, 2019 and other legislation relevant to the Companies business
- Keep up to date with changes in current legislation and to bring to the attention of the HSE Committee.
- Plan and develop HSE Management System road map of the organization to achieve OHSE objectives.
- Ensure that all “Assessments” as required by legislation are conducted and reviewed at relevant intervals and to maintain records.
- Conduct HSE inspections and prepare reports (Such as; Monthly Statistics & Inspection report) of all the company’s operation.
- To carry out investigations into all accidents and near-miss incidents and to record the findings on the relevant forms.
- To arrange Health surveillance as instructed (Internal / External)
- To highlight areas where training/certification is required to meet the standards imposed by Legislation, Approved Codes of Practice, or HSE guidance.
- To bring new techniques for improving health, safety and welfare to the attention of the HSE Committee.
- Able to travel as per operation requirement
- Timely inform to the concerned branches, departments and employees if changes are happened.
- Graduate in Science/Engineering (or) Professional Certificates in Safety or Related subject / Formal training in Safety and Risk Management
- Five years experiences in safety management or warehouse field is preferred.
- Good knowledge of English (4) Skills. (Intermediate Level)
- Highly effective communicator with ability to follow-up is essential.