HSE Supervisor is responsible for developing and implementing the company’s HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) policy and activities in Myanmar by aligned with KLN’s strategies, regulations and other’s requirements including IFC requirements in order to support success of the business.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Developing and implementing organizational safety programs including training program to continually maintain an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge and preparedness across the organization.
- Evaluate the workplace environment and develop safety-management policies that identify and define the safety responsibilities of all employees.
- Complying with all the rules of the company including the safety policy.
- Enhancing safety awareness to the employees.
- Supervising and controlling the workplace safety.
- Reporting all accidents, incidents and unsafe condition to the HSE Manager.
- Investigating Workplace Incidents, establishes the causes and recommends preventive action against a recurrence.
- Ensure that workplace tools and equipment meet industry standards and installed properly, as defined by the authorities.
- Attending to fire incidents and other disasters on Site and Maintaining all safety records.
- Monitoring in a building and supervise pest control staffs.
multi-disciplinary teams of outsources staff including cleaning, security and
- Monitoring in a building and supervise cleaning and security staffs
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of
outsources staff including cleaning and grounds security control
- Performed inspections and documented results of each inspection.
and implement fire safety emergency plans and procedures for all warehouse and
work place premises.
- Maintain an awareness and observation of Fire and Health & Safety Regulations and good practice requirements throughout the company.
Requirements Skill and Education:
- Any Graduated with HSE courses certification/ diploma. Fire Safety Manager certification is compulsory.
in English (verbal and written)
- Must have 2 years industrial experience, minimum 3 years’ experience in High Rise/ Class A building/ Hotel/ Commercial Building as HSE Supervisor.
skills for all levels of staff/tenants
- Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety with compliance and maintenance.
knowledge & experience in Microsoft Office (Access, Word, Excel, Power
Point and Presentation)