Your main responsibilities and duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Daily operative HR expertise, support, coaching and feedback to managers and employees
- Be part of and a driver in your department's management team/s and guide, steer and support in relevant HR related matters.
- Drive HR projects & processes.
- Performance and Talent management.
- Be a true ambassador of our core values with the aim to enhance rapid growth, innovation and quality.
- Oversee Payroll
- Analyzing and presenting people analytics.
- Facilitate training events and workshops.
- Maintaining department records and reports
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Provides support and guidance to management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Provide company-wide information by interpreting people data and analysing figures on staff turnover, cost per hire etc.
- Devise recruitment strategy and oversee its implementation. Interview senior hires where necessary.
- Continuously review the responsibilities of the HR department and make bold decisions when necessary.
- 3 years of HR business partnering role, preferably in the marketing and communication industry
- BSc/BA in Business Management or equivalent
- In-depth understanding of local HR employment compliance and functions
- Hands-on experience with hiring and HR service delivery
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills
- Strong and equipped with excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills
- Good team player with ability to interact with all levels
- Good analytical skills with positive attitude to take on challenges / responsibilities.
- Self-motivated, proactive and result oriented