▪ As an HR Development Officer, you will supervise, coach and guide the recruiters and course
administrators and guide the HR Officers in subsites with all HR matters concerning LND and
▪ As a project manager for the Staff Empowerment Project, you will monitor, report and assist the
management with the implementation of the project 2021 - 2023.
▪ You will contribute in developing and implementing local talent strategies and succession planning.
▪ You will assist with the recruitment of higher level positions and interact with the HR marketing unit
▪ You will establish a yearly training program and supervise the client lifecycle and monitor the data.
▪ You will advise and guide line managers and staff about career planning and development.
▪ You will facilitate the collaboration and communication between sites and the HR units.
▪ You will contribute to harmonizing HR processes in the delegation and take initiative and make
proposals about HR solutions.
▪ You will establish a network and connect with interlocutors.
Requirements and experience
▪ Master’s degree in Human Resources is a strong asset.
▪ At least 5 years’ work experience in HR or/and capacity building.
▪ Your communication skills should be excellent, and you should be fluent in written and spoken
English as well as Myanmar language.
▪ You should be able to create good working relationship in multi-ethnic, multicultural and multidisciplinary environment.
▪ Your computer skill should be excellent; good knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and HR
▪ Previous ICRC experience is also a strong asset
▪ Strong influence capacity, partnership skills and sense of initiative
▪ Effective communication, networking, coaching and listening skills
▪ People person, service driven attitude and genuine sense of empathy
▪ Autonomous and adaptable, with ability to interact collaboratively in a multidisciplinary and
▪ Excellent writing and summarizing skills, and good knowledge of digital tools
▪ Robust organizational and prioritization capacities
▪ Capacity to exercise discretion
▪ Capacity to work under pressure in an area affected by armed conflict and violence in Myanmar
▪ A unique and rewarding opportunity to help the victims of violence in a fast-paced environment
▪ Initial training and on-boarding organized
▪ A 12-month contract extendable
▪ A competitive compensation package including medical coverage, transportation allowances and
▪ A training opportunity to develop and strengthen the quality of the services provided to our
beneficiaries as well as to support our staff members’ professional and personal development.