The scope of work includes:
· Work closely with, and support, the Team Leader and international specialists throughout the PMC service, particularly with regard to Myanmar Government procedures and Myanmar standards;
· Review the hydraulics aspects the Feasibility Study;
· Review the existing hydraulic model of the system-wide water supply network;
· Assist in the development and calibration of the hydraulic model of Project facilities; and
· Prepare the hydraulic aspects of the Preliminary/Detailed Design and specification for intake structure, pumping station, and inlet to the WTP.
· Master degree in Civil or Engineering
· Preferably with 10 years of overall experience in the design of water supply pipelines hands-on knowledge of network hydraulic modeling.