Familiar with the procedures of relevant departments of Myanmar MIC Investment Committee, Customs and Ministry of Commerce, and good at communicating with Myanmar personnel
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
1. Have experience in the import and export trade industry, and have related work experience in customs, the Ministry of Commerce, and the MIC Investment Committee.
2. Fluent and accurate reading and writing in Chinese and Burmese, understanding of import and export declaration documents in English, experience in customs application documents and import license application experience in the Ministry of Commerce.
3. Report to the director of equipment management department.
4. Do a good job in arranging the daily customs clearance documents.
5. Other work and job-related responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
1.More than 3 years working experience in import and export trade.
2. Familiar with the procedures of relevant departments of Myanmar MIC Investment Committee, Customs and Ministry of Commerce, and good at communicating with Myanmar personnel.
3. Familiar with document sorting, able to distinguish various documents smoothly, and do a good job in filing.
4. Fluent in Chinese and Burmese, able to read customs clearance documents in English.
5. It is necessary to cooperate with the company in bidding, submit relevant materials, and accept other tasks assigned by the company at any time.
6. Must be able to travel to Kyauk Phyu.